Earbuds does not behave as expected
If your earbuds behave erratic or are unresponsive, follow the instructions below:
- Put both earbuds in the case and close the lid to restart the earbuds.
- Take out your earbuds of the case.
If the problem persists, perform a factory reset.
Note: This will delete all user settings and the earbuds will need to be paired again.
- Put both earbuds in the case and keep the lid open.
- Press the button on the case and watch the LED light. The LED light will cycle through 3 colours: its original colour (depending on its battery level) to Blue; Blue to Purple; and then from Purple the LED light will turn off. Once the LED light turns off, you can release the button and the earbuds should reset.
- Remove Urbanears Boo Tip from your device’s Bluetooth menu before pairing again.