1. Open the case and take out the earbuds.
2. Remove the plastic strips that cover the charging contacts in the case.
3. Place the Alby back in the case, it is now possible to start the pairing process.
4. To start the pairing process, take the earbuds out of the case at the same time.
5. Hold the earbuds next to each other for 5 to 7 seconds. The LED light will cycle from White to Deep Blue, (Blue LED = pairing mode).
- during the setup process, only one earbud will have an active LED light
- once you see the Blue LED Light, it is possible to complete the connection process with the Alby in your hands or in your ears
6. Select Urbanears Alby from your device’s Bluetooth® menu.
- if you are looking at the Alby, you will see the LED light switch from Blue back to White once the connection is successful
- if the Alby are in your ears, an audio cue will indicate a successful connection