If you have problems pairing your earbuds or they become erratic or unresponsive, perform a hardware reset.
1. Put the earbuds in the charging case.
2. Take out the earbuds of the case.
If the problem persists, perform a factory reset.
Note: This will delete all information about previous paired devices.
1. Take out the earbuds and put them in your ears.
2. Press and hold the touch control surface on both earbuds for 7 seconds, until they turn off.
3. Press and hold the touch control surface on both earbuds for 10 seconds. You will hear the earbuds turn on, initiate Bluetooth pairing and then power off.
4. Put your earbuds back in the charging case and they will be reset to factory settings.
Pairing after factory reset
1. Open the Bluetooth menu on the device that your earbuds were previously connected to and remove Urbanears Alby.
2. Take out the earbuds, wait x seconds and then put them in your ears.
3. Select Urbanears Alby from your device’s Bluetooth menu.