To get the most out of your speaker and to enable cloud streaming, it needs to be configured first. This will also ensure that it stays current with the latest software updates and features.
What you need to get started:
- Urbanears Connected Speaker
- Power outlet
- Working Wi-Fi connection with access to fast internet for streaming services
- Smartphone with at least Android 4.03 or iOS 9.0
- The Urbanears Connected app (available on App Store and Google Play)
Steps for initial setup:
1. Plug one end of the power cord into the power jack located on the bottom of your speaker, and the other end into a power outlet.
Note: In some regions, several power cords may be included. Use the power cord and plug that are applicable to your region. Only connect to the correct mains voltage, as shown, on the bottom of your speaker.
2. While your speaker is booting up, the SOLO and MULTI indicators will light up continuously. Once it is ready for setup, the ring of lights around the SOURCE knob will blink continuously.
3. Use your smartphone to search for the Urbanears Connected app on Google Play or in the App Store and download it. Start up the app and follow in-app instructions to complete speaker setup.
Note: To set up additional speakers on the same Wi-Fi network, repeat the steps above for each speaker added. In the Urbanears Connected app, tap the menu button, then tap “Set Up New Speaker” and follow the instructions.
If your speaker is not fresh out of the box, Click here to visit - How to - Enter setup mode manually