If your payment isn’t going through, please attempt these troubleshooting techniques to complete your order:
1. Are you located in the same place as where your credit card is issued? We have a very strict security system that may not allow orders to be completed in the country of the billing address and shipping address differ.
2. What browser are you using? Please quit the browser application and then re-open it. It might be necessary to use a different browser (we advise you to use Google Chrome when using www.urbanears.com). You could also clear your cache but please make a note of your order as your basket may be empty after clearing the cache.
3. Do you have a PayPal account? PayPal is an excellent payment method accepted by our systems and very simple to use. If you decide to pay using PayPal, make sure your to check your address and contact information is correct and up to date within your PayPal account. Visit PayPal.com for more information and their terms and conditions.
4. It may be necessary to check with your bank to make sure that your bank card is authorised for international and/or online purchases.
5. Please take a minute to check you have entered all your card details correctly and that your name is matching that printed on the front of the card. Note that the CVC/CVV/CID is located on the back of the card.
If none of the suggestions above help to solve your issue, please click here to submit a request and an agent from our support team will try to resolve your issues. Alternatively, you can contact us via the live chat in the bottom right corner of the screen.