If you would like to use the warranty and make a warranty claim, please click here to submit a request or contact us via the live chat function in the bottom right corner.
Please note that the warranty covers manufacturing defects only and does not apply to issues that result from wear and tear or accidental damage.
To start your warranty claim, our support team will need the following details:
1. Your shipping address (to send your replacement product) for a FedEx, DHL or PostNord (Sweden) delivery.
2. Your contact phone number
3. A copy of your proof of purchase (this is mandatory)
4. A photograph of the complete contents of your product (full headset, cable(s) and plug(s))
5. A full statement/description of the issue and how it occurred
6. The device that you are using your Urbanears product with (for example - iPhone 6)
Once we have received the above information, our support team will then contact you to let you know how we will proceed with the warranty.
To read more about our Global Warranty, please visit urbanears.com and select Global Warranty in the right side of the footer.